Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah....

Comment

well i'm not at 'my' pc now but i have a 30gig harddrive divided into C+D partitions(that become D+F when i slave it(?)). One has game stuff on it and the other has mostly game stuff on it with some serious stuff. Errr...what was this about again? Oh yeah CTP2+ all the files associated with it that i've downloaded take up about...oh heck i dunno! I just wanted to join the discussion. I think its alot though, in comparison to any other game on my harddrive.......much more than you can fit on a 5.25 floppy anyway I guess i like the game alot, especially after what the modders have done with it. Although i must admit i'm playing MTW(as the danes) more at the momment and just got an xbox to see if 'console' gaming has got better since the demise of the atari 2600.
      I have to vote for Hex in his grab for power because i think 80% of my posts are pure , although Locutus has always been a cool mod/news agent
      (and maybe because of this i could be persuaded by ,say, him finishing THE mod we all want; which would make me switch allegence to his side at that vital moment in Hex's revolution)
      I think CTP2+mods etc will stay on my HD forever
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
        Although i must admit i'm playing MTW(as the danes) more at the momment and just got an xbox to see if 'console' gaming has got better since the demise of the atari 2600.
        What is MTW?

I hope the graphics have evolved since the atari 2600.

I think CTP2+mods etc will stay on my HD forever
        Or as long Migrozoft publishes compatible OS...
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Medieval: Total War
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            Medieval: Total War

Thanks Immortal Wombat...
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Four CTP2 installs. The smallest is 482MB, the largest is something around 950MB. So ~2.5 GB combined.

Comment

is Medieval: Total War good?

Comment

Originally posted by HuangShang
                  is Medieval: Total War good?
                  I have not played this game but it has been very well reviewed in Vae Victis the only french magazine which advice has any worth, in my own opinion of course, as it is exclusively devoted to historical strategy games (tabletop and PC wargames and boardgames).

Comment

Yeah, so don't read this review.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                      Yeah, so don't read this review.
                      It seems he didn't like the game...

...though his opinion seems a bit excessive. I can't trust someone who is asking for more RTS.

Comment

Size doesn’t matter.

In the left corner wearing the lemur-green trunks is three CTP2 installs weighing in at around 1.5GB. In the right corner, CTP1; Civ2; Civ3; MOO2 and AC weighing in at around 3GB. Plus more CD’s, files and an assorted array of useless civgame junk than I care to tally.

Do I now get something for my efforts?
                        If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil of Truth
                          Do I now get something for my efforts?
                          Now that you have answered the initial question you can freely gibber with all of us before Locutus closes the thread or bans us all.

Comment

Whoohoo! I win!

Can anybody remember the size of a complete Civ1 install?
                            If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil of Truth
                              Can anybody remember the size of a complete Civ1 install?
                              I am too young to know this.

Comment

Well, I don't remember but naturally I still have the game installed so I can look it up in a matter of seconds: 2,13 MB (and I clearly remember that zipped it's just a wee bit too large to fit on a single 1.44 disk )
                                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X