Going To Try To Get A Game Going Tonight 12/31/02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going To Try To Get A Game Going Tonight 12/31/02

I would like to try to organize a MP game for tonight, starting at 7pm.

I will be online in yahoo messenger as carob68. PLease join me there and we can coordinate the game.
    For HOI fans check out the Hearts of Iron Players Association at http://www.hoi-pa.org

Good luck finding people who don't already have plans on New Year's Eve - you'll need it
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Good luck indeed It might be easier if you left your timezone too.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I figure I will be drunk and dancing by then.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

OK OK Let make it for tomorrow

I would like to get a MP game going tomorrow. 1/1/03 at approximately 2pm EST.

Logon to yahoo messenger

My username is carob68
          For HOI fans check out the Hearts of Iron Players Association at http://www.hoi-pa.org

Comment

Just to meet in the nlink lobby at that time its alot easier. Most people have ICQ or MSN, try putting your details in the MP Registry too and contacting people through those too.

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Indeed. I know hundreds of people on the Internet but I only know 3 who use Yahoo messenger (and all 3 use it in addition to other IM programs). You would make things a gazillion times easier by using MSN or ICQ.

Comment

Okay ill be in the nlink lobby at 2pm EST today.

Comment

Argh, stupid time zones. That's like 18:00 CET?

Comment

Nope, its 20:00 CET, or so the time converter says...

Comment

D'oh, of course. Hmmm, I *may* be there, but no promises...

('There' being the NL server, ICQ and MSN and maybe the Apolyton chatroom too (but CtP2 has the weird tendency to crash when Alt-Tabbing in MP mode (never does it in SP mode, oddly enough), so I hope so many places at once will work).

Comment

Now, where's a kind invitation for me to join?
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

You won't find any

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                            ('There' being the NL server, ICQ and MSN and maybe the Apolyton chatroom too (but CtP2 has the weird tendency to crash when Alt-Tabbing in MP mode (never does it in SP mode, oddly enough), so I hope so many places at once will work).
                            Yeah alt-tabbing is not recommended, although its never crashed for me. It kicks a player after a timeout, although the time is inconsistant as far as i know.

Comment

Guess what just happened as I alt-tabbed to this thread
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X