Having a great time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a great time

I finally had some time to play this game on the weekend and am having a blast. I have like 12 barabaians outside my cites and they havn't attack once. weird they use to attack before.

Now I got the great wall I don't have to worry about them for now.

Was getting a bit borring since no one was attacking me then all of a sudden the Native Americans came down to my city with 12 units and attacked me without warning. Luckily I had 12 units in the city to defend and keep it.

Now I have to regroup my units and attack the Native Americans.

Having a great time now.

Davor

Now I got the great wall I don't have to worry about them for now
    I think that is wrong. It has been mentioned before that this is a faulty entry in the manual. If you search the forum for it I'm sure you'll find the particular thread.

Comment

Hi Yolky,
      I think i remember you from the MOO3 forum - nice to see you hear!
      What mod are you playing with and what level of difficulty are you playing at? I find it best if i want a real fight on my hands to play the game atleast with difficulty set to hard/impossible(barbs set to roaming/rageing hoards) - the barbs and AI will go at you much more.
      Anyway glad you are having fun - and remember the larger the map the less contact(and less combat) you will have untill further in the game.
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
      X