Files Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files Directory

How come I still go to the old CtP files directory when I click on the "Files" link in the upper right-hand portion of the Apolyton CtP2 web page? I have done that several times during the past week and then I remember that the new files directory is elsewhere. Then I manually type http://apolyton.net/dir to get to the new files directory. When will the link on the CtP2 page get updated to the new directory?

yeah i hope they fix it too

Comment

If you are in a forum or in a thread like this you find a line beside the new item box. That contains these things:

interviews | the column | radio | chat(2 people) | music | dir | news | store

So just click on the dir link and you are there.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

The reason for this is because the files in the dir which were imported from the old database are full of errors, you shouldn't use them yet. You are advised to stick to using the old database for the old files for a while longer, until Markos or Gramphos gets around to fixing the dir or until my re-exams (next week) are over so I can fix them myself...

(No, we can't hide the old files in the dir, not easily anyway)
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
          If you are in a forum or in a thread like this you find a line beside the new item box. That contains these things:

interviews | the column | radio | chat(2 people) | music | dir | news | store

So just click on the dir link and you are there.

-Martin
          Wow, it works Thanks Martin! I need to learn how to use this point-and-click thing. It sure beats typing in URLs

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
            The reason for this is because the files in the dir which were imported from the old database are full of errors, you shouldn't use them yet. You are advised to stick to using the old database for the old files for a while longer, until Markos or Gramphos gets around to fixing the dir or until my re-exams (next week) are over so I can fix them myself...

(No, we can't hide the old files in the dir, not easily anyway)
            Thanks Locutus. I was wondering what was going on. I pulled Martin’s new Goodmod from the new directory, so that file must be a “good” (pardon the pun) file. I still need to start my tournament game! I’m still too engrossed in a game I started on an oversized map. Life is just full of CtP these days….

Best wishes on your re-exams!!!

Comment

Working...
            X