No announcement yet.

3rd Apolyton CtP2 SP Tournament: 1 August - 1 September 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That certainly is a big score. With 3684 population youd thunk it would be bigger. Im gonna go for a high score next time, i dont think i ever built a sea city without the scenario editor. Thats if the next game has any water on it...
    Congrats to Jesper and Centrifuge. Bring on the next one
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Crikey
      Congrats, Jesper
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Jesper, great score!

But how on earth did you research so much???
        I was trying to churn out the science, but my efforts were nothing on yours. How did you manage it?

Shadow
        3am...! Can't be, I just started...!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Ahhh, my first Nuke!
        Now the fat lady's singin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow
          Jesper, great score!

But how on earth did you research so much???
          I was trying to churn out the science, but my efforts were nothing on yours. How did you manage it?

Shadow
          Thanks, thanks folks!

I allways put the research settings on MAXIMUM. My first goal is monarchy, than rebuplic and democracy. So I can built or conquer more citys.

That´s all!

I hope I can play the 4th tournamen. If than only with he goal: fast game!!!

So long
          Jesper
          Ludo ergo sum!

Comment

• Okay, official ranking has been posted here. Congrats to Jesper and centrifuge on making the Hall of Fame (well, centrifuge was already there but he improved his result by about 1200 years ).
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X