No announcement yet.

Infamous Rush-buy bug fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even if he has fixed the text file the problem is if somone doesnt have it they can still cheat this was the problem we at skaven had. the only way we could change that would be to make it a patch which means all CTP2 servers would have to say u cant use there servers without the patch. like when playing unpatched u cant play vs patched players.
    So IMO it is pritty much imposible for a 2nd party to make this thing work. it would have to be done officialy by apolyton.
    {\S/}Tripa{\S/}
    http://www.newskaven.com

Comment

I hate to admite it but there is no substitute for OEM support.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

OEM?
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

OEM stands for original equipment manufacture. Basically supplied directly by the company that first made the equipment youre buying. I dunno, just means you dont get a nice colourful box when you buy some component for your pc.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Its been over 2 weeks but the link isnt active on guardians website.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I'll contact those guys and see what's up. We'll need this for the MP Tournament ASAP.
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X