Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been playin Civ 3, Want to go back to CtP2 please help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playin Civ 3, Want to go back to CtP2 please help me.

After getting bored with Civ 3 I want to try CtP 2 again. I miss PW and the Spies.

I want to download the Apylton Pack and maybe the Dawn Pack.

What I would like to know is that if I download them are the tech trees modifed as well? Do I have to use a readme file or are they in the game in the Civopedia? Does it tell me what I need and where to go next?

I tried a mod once and got screwed up 'cause the tech tree was different and I didnt know where to go or research next. I dont want that to happen.

I guess the Tech Poster is no good if I install the Mods so I can't rely on that.

Thanks for your time.

Davor

Try downloading cradle for ctp2, you won't regret it.

Though the AI is still dumb in some situations it is very hard to win at deity level.

Don't forget to download the Modswapper first, everything is then made very easy.

Comment

All mods (except Apolyton pack) changes the tech tree but you can print this tree found in the readmes.
      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

And CityMod2 and GoodMod for CityMod2 and GoodMod for ApolytonPack don't change the tech tree.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

What Pedrunn said.

Additionally, try hitting F5 every once and a while. The 'Set Goal' button and online Tech-tree (even though only a few advances can be visible at the same time) are actually extremely useful. Just browsing the GL a little with mods you're not familiar with also helps a lot (especially if you combine it with using the 'Set Goal' button...)
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X