Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slic Error Loading Game

Saved game, then exited.

I try to load the savegame and I get a Slic Error Window that says: "In object CheckForUnit, function _GetUnitFromArmy: Value out of bounds"

Can anyone explain me what does this means?

I cannot load the savegame, and autosaved game gets the same error window. So I can't continue playing.

I'm using CTP2 v1.1(Official patch) Spanish. Just made a mod on Const.txt so I can disband the cities that are bigger than 3.

I think it is some kinda problem with my army(4 riflemen, 2 cannon). Happened the same few hours ago(army was: 6 Archers, 3 Phalanx), but I loaded Auto, deleted the army, saved and reloaded. Everything was ok.

Any idea, if it's a game bug.. well... I'll proceed to uninstall

Dave

Re: Slic Error Loading Game

Just made a mod on Const.txt so I can disband the cities that are bigger than 3.
    And there is the error. If you use a savegame with a different mod, however slight, it will not work, or give weird results. You may be able to change the file back to rescue the game, but chances are it is corrupt, and you will have to start again
    Sorry.
    Ben
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Or the other thing you have to do is start a new game and then from inside the new game load your old game. Another peculiarity when using mods in the game.

Comment

Dale, I've done what you said.

After reloading I get that SLIC stupid error, but I can continue playing after clicking on Ok a few times

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
        X