Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash

I have recently begun having problems with the game crashing on me. At the end of a turn, and just as my new turn is beginning the game will minimize and an error saying ...ctp2_data\default\gamedata\script slc:664 Array index 0 out of bounds.
    Then I hit OK, and another error window titled "SLIC Command Error" with the message: Array lookup player [0] failed.
    I have only received this message recently, I have played up until the year 600 AD just fine. The messages can be closed, the game maximized and continued until you discover a new advance, then on the turn after dismissing the error windows the screen asking you to decide on a new advance is large and graphically corrupt, and can not be closed causing the game to be unplayable. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

What mods are you using if any?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I have the patch installed as well as Dale's diplomod, though the problem began before I installed diplomod.

Comment

Working...
      X