Deleting Civs from the 28 civ Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Civs from the 28 civ Scenario

Unfortuanetly Thaddues Alexanders 28 player map , Takes A Super Pc to run. This is because of 13 Barbarian Civs and 15 Nations.How do i delete these barbarian civs that have no units,no citys, and never participate in the game .

quote:

Originally posted by Steve5304 on 02-28-2001 09:59 PM
    Unfortuanetly Thaddues Alexanders 28 player map , Takes A Super Pc to run. This is because of 13 Barbarian Civs and 15 Nations.How do i delete these barbarian civs that have no units,no citys, and never participate in the game .

Well..my friend call this phone number..(passing business card to Swissey)..this guys has got your answer..

(You read card.....)

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON
    ~The finest Armored Division around~
    1-800-CRUSH-4-U

(Rush Orders Available with 24 Hours Notice)

This is only way I know my friend..and BTW..I have an Athlon 700 256 RAM..NVIDIA GeForce 256..and I have trouble running..after say 100 turns..slows down to a crawl..

Good Luck to you my friend!

Troll..The Former Patton

------------------
    If they call an orange an orange, why don't they call a banana a yellow?-Christopher Lloyd-Taxi

The Forum Fur Flyer
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

So if anyone has the answer to this question so i can run the Thaddues Alexander 28 civ game. there are 13 Barbarian civs who take up space/playing time! If someone could just tell me how to delete them i can play with the orignal 15 civs and cut the Turn Time in Half !

Btw: you cant call a banana a "yellow" , Because it will Turn black after a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
      X