Question about SOL and Bombardment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about SOL and Bombardment

When I try to bombard cities with a ship of the line it doesn't do it. The great library says that the ship of the line can bombard cities. Also when I try to bombard land units I get a red line. What am I doing wrong?

Actually, the SOL can't bombard land-based things. However, there's a thread somewhere in these forums (do a search) on this fact and how to fix the game so the SOL does bombard. Happy hunting.

------------------
    Author of Diplomod. The mod to fix diplomacy.

Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

Thanks. I can see that the S0L doesn't bambard land units, but I feel certain that the Great Library said that it could bombard cities. I'm at my sisters' and don't have the game with me. When I get home I'll check the Library for sure.

Comment

Thanks. I can see that the S0L doesn't bambard land units, but I feel certain that the Great Library said that it could bombard cities. I'm at my sisters' and don't have the game with me. When I get home I'll check the Library for sure.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X