Wonder / Sentry problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder / Sentry problem

Twice I have been warned that another nation is about to complete a Wonder. In both cases I chose to 'rush buy' the Wonder. The next turn an announcement came up that the other nation had successfully built the Wonder. I had no Wonder, and lost all the money to boot. Is this a bug?
    Also I am having trouble accessing sentried units. When I click on the city it only shows fortified units. There seems to be no easy way to find out if there are any sentried units other than simply memorizing where they are.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Pike

The wonder problem is annoying when you don't know about it but is fixed in the patch (or so the readme claims - I haven't checked it) so that the message appears earlier.

I think that being warned about the wonders makes the game a bit too easy - it's more challenging if you don't know when wonders are going to be finished. Keeps you on the endge of your seat a bit more if someone else is rushing to complete the same wonder. You need to decide wether you want to gamble and wait or be safe and rush-buy. finds a use for some of that excess gold...
    [This message has been edited by TacticalGrace (edited January 22, 2001).]
    Do not be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed...

Comment

Working...
    X