Some questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions...

I've only played through one long game so far (and several short ones), but there are several things that's bothering me. Here are my questions...

1. Is there any way to keep the Governors from building units? It seems that no matter what focus I put them on (science, etc), they still build military units, even though I don't want any.

2. As many has pointed out, the game seems to play the same track all the time, even if you uncheck the Auto_Replay thing in the Main Menu (if you look at it later, the computer has checked it again). Is the only way to press ESC and manually select the tracks from there?

3. Has anyone else experienced missing space planes? If I tell them to "warp" to a different city, sometimes, they simply disappear (with the unit inside them)! Just gone, like that! No matter how many turns I wait, they don't show up, and they're off the Unit List. Is it supposed to be this way?

A bunch of other stuff was annoying me, as well, but I can't seem to remember them. Anyhow, that was the important stuff.

I hope someone can help, and if these questions have already been answered a zillion times, then I apologize... but I couldn't find the answers on these boards!

Hello there no your questions haven't been asked before and always ask questions it helps me think of different small mods to make.
    1:There is a way.In BuildingBuildLists.txt you can set what buildings your mayor(and the AI) build. If they can't build any they build units.Try adding whatever buildings you want them to build in whatever categories.

2:what seems to work is if you check repeat track off then after closing the window go straight back into it.
    it should then play random tracks.unfortunetly you haveto do this every time you resart the game

3:dunno haven't got that far. haven't heard of it.

------------------
    " mind over body "
    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Saw the missing space planes! See the post in the "General" section of this BB service.

Comment

Working...
      X