Does anyone know about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know about this?

If you enter the leader name "Leemur", you get a million gold and a million public works.

There's also a 1/100 chance that the very first time you open the Great Library, the words "lemur poo" will appear in the search text line.

Actually, I get 'lemur poo' popping up at the top of the great Library pretty much every time I open it - it gets a bit annoying after a while.
    To meet friends who have come from far away, is that not a pleasure?

Comment

Wow you guys sure know how to cheat
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

I just want to point out that St Swithin is on vacation on a whole other continent, and yet still took the time to provide you all with this valuable information 

Joe Rumsey - CTP Programmer

Comment

Thankyou St Swithin and all you Activision people.
          Think of the world without activision.
          No CTP aaaaarrghh!
          So when's CTP3 coming out?
          I think Civ2 has actually hit the shelves for good.The past week must be the first week in 5 years that i've had the chance to but not played civ2. Even when Imp2
          and SMAC came out i played a bit.
          Archers will never be the same, I'm talking to myself.
          No actually i'm not i'm talking to my invisible friend Burnt husk of dead spider.OK it's 3:45am and i'm dreaming i'll go now and stop annoying people.

------------------
          " mind over body "
          Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Is there anything we can do to access the unit tgas from Ctp1 for use in Ctp2?

Comment

Working...
            X