Solution to a Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to a Bug

I tried locating the post where the person helped me so I could mention his/her name, but could not find it, so when the person reads this post, please stand up and take credit. Thanks for the person for his/her insight.

The solution to the "Ruin Bug".

The "Ruin Bug" basically terminates your game whenever you enter a ruin if you have made modifications in your tech tree or elsewhere.

The solution? According to the person who helped me, you need to close any loophole you might have accidentally left intact after modifying your tech tree.

For example, if you modified Facist advance to appear later in the tech tree, make sure you correct the prequired advance for Nationalism - it requires Fascism. Thanks for the guy who gave this answer!

I can now play the game with no problems and hope I don't run into new bugs.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Not a bug.

Its a feature!

Its an easy method of checking the internal consistency of your tech tree mods...

Comment

Wheathin - the error was obvious once I knew that was what was causing it.

I just didn't realize I had a loophole in my tech tree until this was pointed out to me. A basic error but one that might not get caught all the time.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You're killin' me, wheathin :-)

Comment

Working...
        X