Yet another bug....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another bug....

I have tried a few things with this and think I have found another bug. If I play on the medium level, I get goody huts/ancient ruins. If I play on the beginner level, I do not. If I play on the easy level, I do not and it acts as if I am playing on the beginner level still. If I start a new game, it says that I am on the beginner level, but the easy level buton is clicked....very strange. But I guess the game level is one of those minor details that you wouldn't really double check during testing (he says sarcastically with a snear).

You don't get any goody huts on easy or begginner level. I've heard that the game can get confused.

if you want to play on the earth map and at a harder level you might have to start the editor, setup the game on the wrld map and select the difficult level.go back to the main menu and start the scenario.

hope this helps

------------------
    " mind over body "
    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
    X