Best Government?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Government?

I was just wondering what you all thought the best government in the game is. I think Corporate Republic is one of the best, but I haven't gotten to Virtual Democracy, so I can't really say.

This is my first post.

CR has a low city limit which causes problems.

(unless you edit the txt file to fix that )

from what I was looking at VD is the best in the game.
    "And when they find you, they will crush you into dust, grind you into little pieces, and then blast you into oblivion"
    ---- Obi-Wan Kenobi The destroyer of the jedi.

Comment

With regards to government types, I really like Communism with its high production rate and lower military costs. Then I drool over Corporate Republic or Technocracy.

I have one question - why is it that in our real world, the United States, with its republic government is able to maintain the most powerful military infrastructure yet not suffer internal revolts?

hmmm . . . .
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have one question - why is it that in our real world, the United States, with its republic government is able to maintain the most powerful military infrastructure yet not suffer internal revolts?

I think it has to do with that +5 complacency per citizen for Television.

Comment

Late in the game, when (if) I am dominant enough, I switch to Ectopia, and blast my enemies away with eco rangers. This is just perfect, leaves no extra cities to manage and to increase happyness, and a clean plate for my city planners.

It's just great to negotiate a cease-fire with an enemy, place eco rangers next to all of his cities, and then declare war and eliminate him in a single round!!! Or, you can threaten to destroy his cities and demand cities or knowledge from him.

Comment

Working...
          X