Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Wish To Know About CTPII...

...before I can be bothered downloading it:

1. Does it have a large/huge sized earth map, which places nations chosen by the player/AI in their proper, historical/geographical starting locations?

2. Is there anyway to destroy occupied cities? And if so, but such action results in major diplomatic headaches, is it also possible to slowly starve cities into non-existence, and vainly hope that a barbarian unit will occupy it resulting in its destruction? (I'm a Civ player who likes quality cities, and feels irritated having to maintain pathetically situated AI cities which I have invaded.)

Bkeela.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

I believe you can disband cities size 4 or less. No penalties like smac. so you only have to starve them to get down to 4. But that may not be easy the way the workers are set up.

Comment

Wow... I didn't know Activision was selling the game for download from their company site. It seems a bit large, what with all the movies and such. What section of the official site is it at? URL?

Comment

He is talking about warez (Probably )

Comment

You mean theft, copyright infringement and other such amoral crap?

Wow... not surprised such low lifes can't appreciate ctp. Takes more brain power... evidently he can't even understand "Theft is wrong."

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Bkeela on 12-01-2000 12:01 AM
            1. Does it have a large/huge sized earth map, which places nations chosen by the player/AI in their proper, historical/geographical starting locations?
            there is a world map, but some consider it incorrect cause it's not big enough to be correct

there is bigger world map created by OmniGod

Comment

Working...
            X