new interview at pc.ign.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new interview at pc.ign.com

Hi folks. I just thought you all would like to know that there is a new interview at pc.ign.com on ctp2. It has a few screenshots and the interview itself is interesting.

------------------
    No permanent enemies, no permanent friends.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

i'm sure that it's not as interesting as our chat

Comment

Nice interview. Whatever Activision is going to deliver - it sure is going to be significantly better then CTP. At least that i am sure of. I keep my thumbs crossed

Comment

From interview (Dave White):
        quote:

Flanking units have the ability to attack opponents next to them as well as those right in front of them. Once a Flanking unit, such as a Knight, has dispatched the enemy in front of him he can continue to attack the next enemy over allowing multiple Flanking units to gang up on individual enemies.

Exciting stuff!
        I noticed the flanking unit in MarkG's screenshot in preview 4, but haven't heard any mention of this before. It'll certainly change the way battles are fought and the composition of our armies (stacks).

Comment

Working...
        X