Game Music MP3's released ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Music MP3's released ;)

pc.ign.com has a few samples of Music from CTPII in MP3 format, I looked around a little and didn't see this little tib-bit of info posted anywhere on this site so I decided to do it myself.

Chaing

------------------
    You're a star-belly sneech, you suck it like a leech! You want everyone to act like you. Kiss ass while you ***** so you can get rich while your boss gets richer off you! Well you'll work harder with a gun in your back, for a bowl of rice a day. Slave to soldiers til you starve, then your heads impaled on a stake!

The framework of the world is - black and white! The infrastructure builders - flex their might! Turning true emotion into digital expression, one by one we all fall down. The grey race shrivels, trapped inside. The world it creates is black and white.

Thank you. Where's the link?

Big Dave
    Any flames in this message are solely in the mind of the reader.

Comment

Actually I beat you to it
      http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum35/HTML/000327.html?8

The link is here: http://pc.ign.com/news/27557.html
      Monkey I am proud to be!
      Trim the sails and roam the sea!
      ...Stefu

Comment

The good thing is, they both pass the insanity test. I've been playing them for about 4/5 hours while I did my work and I havent gone insane yet. I can really see myself playing CTP2 with these tunes.
        Monkey I am proud to be!
        ...Stefu

Comment

Bah... Damn the luck..

Chaing
          You're a star-belly sneech, you suck it like a leech! You want everyone to act like you. Kiss ass while you ***** so you can get rich while your boss gets richer off you! Well you'll work harder with a gun in your back, for a bowl of rice a day. Slave to soldiers til you starve, then your heads impaled on a stake!

The framework of the world is - black and white! The infrastructure builders - flex their might! Turning true emotion into digital expression, one by one we all fall down. The grey race shrivels, trapped inside. The world it creates is black and white.

Comment

Working...
          X