Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer

All i want to know is has Multiplayer Lan play been tested properly
    I plan on playing many many hours of CTP2 on Lan and i just want to know before i buy the game that lan play will work properly.

Good question. I hope to be doing the same.

------------------
    - MKL
    "And of course Henry The Horse dances the waltz!"
    Shameless Plug: http://www.poetic-license.org celebrates it's First Birthday! All welcome.
    - mkl

Comment

I am another supporter of this question.

For many months now, the ONLY way I play CTP is over a LAN. And although it is not quite 100% stable played this way,(at least, over our 3 PC's), it is still my favourite multiplayer TBS game.

On a related point, could you pause the timer countdown on a "timed turn" type game, while the player watches the Wonder videos?

JimMac

Comment

I agree, the game collapsed a great number of times playing it over LAN.
        I never played it with the timer function, but I understand JimMac very well.To see the wonder movies everytime you build one is something I have to do.Relax for a minute and be satisfied with my self.
        Personly I am a big fan of the London Exhange video.
        The samurai has spoken

Comment

Since I havent read an "official" comment on CTP2s LAN capibilities, does anyone know if CTP2 will actually support this ( I thought- standard) multiplayer feature?

I know that this should be a silly question, but with the absence of hotseat and PBEM, I have started wondering.

Anybody read anything about it anywhere?

JImMac

Comment

I too would like these questions answered. Also, rather than ask *if* hotseat will be followed up in a patch, I will simply ask what goals has Activision set for itself to fix the hotseat with a patch? How many months out are they shooting for? (I understand you can't make promises. No one is asking you, too.)
            An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
            hoping it will eat him last.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X