What is PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is PBEM?

Many different terms have been thrown out here that I am, in abridged form, not familiar with. What is PBEM and explain hotseat to me please (never used it). Also, what's the idea of canals (terraforming land into sea to make a waterway), and does the fact that there is no canal-constructing ability in CTP2 have an effect on establishing a city on a thin strip of land to make a short-cut between the two bodies of land surrounding the city?
    Has LAN multiplayer support for CTP2 been confirmed? Thanks in advance for any help you d00ds can offer.

I DO plan to buy the game as soon as it comes out, regardless what I hear of it- I'll make my own decision. I've already arranged an all-out 2v2 LAN multiplayer grudge-match with 3 of my friends. I plan to install it on a Slot-A 850 Athlon 256mb RAM and GeForce II Gts Ultra. Yeah, yeah, overkill, but it's a Quake-puter foremost. Nuff said.

quote:

Originally posted by Hypocrite on 11-03-2000 12:16 PM
    What is PBEM
    Play By E-Mail
    quote:

hotseat
    Playing the same game with two or more humans but on one computer
    quote:

Also, what's the idea of canals (terraforming land into sea to make a waterway)
    a canal is well, a canal
    quote:

does the fact that there is no canal-constructing ability in CTP2 have an effect on establishing a city on a thin strip of land to make a short-cut between the two bodies of land surrounding the city?
    nope, no effect
    quote:

Has LAN multiplayer support for CTP2 been confirmed?
    i think it is certain

Comment

Working...
    X