No announcement yet.

PC GAMER UK Article on CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't yell, Pin, we can hear you.

Comment

I actually like the scenario switch. I agree with the previous posters, who stated that it was made becuase the WWII scenario would require more work.
      Sophanthro was deleted

Comment

I agree, WWII has the potential to be more detailed.

Perhaps they want to start with something less complex.

I would rather have the scenario done right - besides if the coding is easier to use, there will not be a shortage of fan-created WWII scenarios. Based on the capabilities of many of the people here on-site, I'm not too worried either.
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

I feel the most important thing about scenerio design at this stage is that the game designers and programmers get some idea of the difficulties in making a scenerio.

Comment

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!

WHO THE HECK WANTs THE JAPANESE SCENAIO! ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I BUY THE GAME IS FOR SCENARIOS, AND I HAVE TO DL. THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL?
            WHAT A CONSPIRACY TO DEPRIVE ME OF MY WELL-DESERVED PLEASURE!
            and no, however much this may sound like im joking, im actually serious..
            i need that WW2 scenario!!

------------------
            WWAAZZAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!
            sam87@quincymail.com
            OR!!!
            sammyboy7@homestead.com

I think sammyboy has the worst signiature
            -the 1212 problem
            yeah, baby yeah
            -sammyboy7

DUKE RULES!!!!!

Come visit the worst website in the civilization community with this adress....
            http://thecivroom.homestead.com/thecivroom1.html

Comment

oh, btw.
              thx for the suggestion, naismith. i think i'll buy ttl war before ctp2.

Comment

Working...
              X