Hello all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all !

Hi all ! I'm new there First of all, happy celebrations to all !
    I'm from France, a big fan of Civilization series !

I would have a 1st question about CTP 2 :

- How to edit a civilization ? and the cities names ?

Thanks
    My forum in Fr. : www.forum21.fr.st
    In English : http://forum.aceboard.net/forum2.php?rub=4223&cat=37417&login=1130

Welcome Phil!!!!!! I am new to these boards as well but the I have noticed that these players are a great bunch and offer great advice and are quite friendly!!!

Lars..

Comment

editing a complete civilisation is I imagine, quite an undertaking - i would suggest going over to the CTP2 Creation/Modmakeing etc forum and have a good read of all the FAQ's + info there.

As for changing a city name - simply click on the name(in game) and you should get a pop up tab - look on this list and click 'rename', simple as that
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

There is a file called civ_str.txt in ...\ctp2_data\english\gamedata, (the english might be "french" on yours obviously) you can change the names of the civs and default city names there, to humourous effect
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

thanks much for your nice replies
          My forum in Fr. : www.forum21.fr.st
          In English : http://forum.aceboard.net/forum2.php?rub=4223&cat=37417&login=1130

Comment

Hi Phil, welcome aboard!

As Child of Thor suggested it you should have a look at the FAQ thread, you will learn everything you need to know about CtP2... and even more!
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome on, I'm pleased to see more players coming!
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
              X