• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Ogre
    St_Swithin
    Pyaray

Comment

Thanks Locutus.
      I voted in the OT: WesW, Harlan, MrOgre. I knew I forgot someone. (CD)
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Dale
        Hexagonian
        Celestial Dawn

I am a dissident...
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Well, since I got my Christmas present early this year:

Mr. Ogre
          Pyaray
          st_swithin

Wavered a bit between Immortal Wombat and st_swithin, though. After all, she's already the resident goddess.

Comment

Mr. Ogre
            Immortal Wombat
            WesW

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
              How come you didnt vote for the Activision 3 Locutus?
              Because without people like Wes, Harlan and CD noone would have been here in the first place to receive the source code. I agree the Activisioners deserve a spot in the HOF, they don't do so more than these guys. Just my opinion...

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              I voted in the OT: WesW, Harlan, MrOgre. I knew I forgot someone. (CD)
              Just one? I have a whole list of names of guys who should've been inducted a looooong time ago: TP, skorpion59, Nordicus, dutcheese, Pintello, Depp (though once I get around to all those names I'll mix them in with people like Dale, hex, Peter, both Martins, John, etc).
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I dunno those posters or dont recall reading many of their posts, except WesW all of them were gone by the time i started posting regular and they didnt affect my Apolyton or CtP2 experience as much as they did the older posters who remember them from CtP1.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

WesW, hexagonian, Peter Triggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                    Just one? I have a whole list of names of guys who should've been inducted a looooong time ago: TP, skorpion59, Nordicus, dutcheese, Pintello, Depp (though once I get around to all those names I'll mix them in with people like Dale, hex, Peter, both Martins, John, etc).
                    Just one So many people so little time...
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Considering how long it took us just to get Locutus into the HoF it is going to take a long long time before all of them make it. I guess we can only keep pushing slowly...

Comment

Martin-
                        And why count Maquiladora's and my votes just 2 points even if we both registered in the year 2001? I remember we had this issure already last year
                        =
                        Sorry. That was an accident.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
                          Considering how long it took us just to get Locutus into the HoF it is going to take a long long time before all of them make it. I guess we can only keep pushing slowly...
                          Well, I'm not going anywhere

It's good to see that in the other forums Harlan is finally getting the credit he deserves (he did excellent work for 4 different Civ games, after all), and WesW is gradually rising in the rankings as well. IW probably won't make it this time but will definitely do so next time or the time after that. So with some luck it won't be long before 3 more CtPers make it into the HoF

After that there's only 20 or so more to go...

Comment

After that there's only 20 or so more to go...
                            hmm... sort of clannish behavior going on here
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Not really, it's just that there are IMO (currently) about 20-30 CtPers worthy of a place in the HoF. Not even all that much, considering the series is about 5 years old (and the fact that there are already more primarily OTFers in the HoF)...

Comment

Well, I'll give you that the Hall is overpopulated by OTers... but as for there being 20-30 CtPers worthy... there are at least that many Civ IIers

But I suppose I understand
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X