CTP2 Rocks !!! -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP2 Rocks !!! -

Yes the game and online community supporting CTP2 here at Poly truly rocks.

It just hit me today when reading a few threads.

There is still great interest in the game and a fantastic base of support and advice available to all. Many many people here are so willing to help out with problems they are to numourous to name so I wont single any out for risk of forgetting one 'big pat on the back to you all'

Personally I much prefer MP games and this has seen somewhat of a revival lately (11 players in lobby at one point a week ago).

Ive never tried any of the mods still (MP games take most of my time and are preferred) but will try and find the time next year, yes I also appreciate all the work many of you have done here.

You're preaching to the choir my friend

but still, I second your statements

Comment

I, too, love CTP2. You HAVE TO (imho) find time to play some of mods.

And if you love it now, just wait until you see it when the source code is reworked!
      The wall of the Achaians

Comment

I do hope the MP community grows even more and uses the changed sourcecode with all the bugs removed and a few useful additions, it will give people more confidence. Maybe even PBEM games will pop up if that can be revived somehow...

Theres no reason CtP2 should ever die, it can always evolve as long as theres a base of people interested in it. Its the only PC game i had played for the last 3 months (until Pro Evo Soccer 3 came on PC) because it can change so much with the mods, you can pick what you want.

Personally I much prefer MP games and this has seen somewhat of a revival lately (11 players in lobby at one point a week ago).
        There seems to be regular games forming between certain players now, and lots of new names playing, at one point when i dropped out there were three 4 player games going on, which isnt bad for a game 3 years old and with a few bugs...
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yeah, MP seems to be getting revived. No doubt, the publicity this game got with the source release helps it.

I can't wait to see the PBEM and MP modes fixed completely!
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

CTP2 modders rock!!!
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
            X