Spies and ridding them..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spies and ridding them..!!

Howdy.. Just wondering the best way of detecting spies within your city, and either expelling them or killing them. How exactly is it done and with what unit or function.. As the first I see and hear about the spie, its too late and cannot do much about it.!

Any other info on spies and best way to send them yourself, much appreciated..
    Regards,
    Stef VK5HSX
    Adelaide, Australia

You need a stealth unit within your city to have a chance of seeing them, in much the same way it worked when trying to spot slavers in the early stages of the game.

To use a spy just move it next to a city and select the type of attack you wish to use, i usually target the more advanced civs in the game and try to steal any techs they have got that i haven't - it can get tricky in the bigger better defended ones, but look around for the less developed cities and you can steal a few techs
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
    X