Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dictator needed for the democracy game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dictator needed for the democracy game...

It makes me sad, watching the the CTP2DG forum drifting off into oblivion. For this reason a coup of the state is needed. Which is the purpose of this thread (I posted it here hoping that more attention would be paid to it )

What is necessary?

Someone needs to take charge and become a dictator!!!!!

(Which seems perfect for the 3rd world country that the CTP2 DG has become .)

Sir Ralph has made some good points in the last couple of days, that with such a small country the overload of beauracracy isn't necessary. All that is needed at this point is an Emperor (dictator) and a Senate(citizens). The senate/cirtizens would initially hold the position of advisors to the dictator. Once it gets back off the ground and more people are taking part, another coup could be initiated and another democracy could be implemented.

A good idea is to start a historical scenario, something that will spark some interest.

So who's it gonna be? I know that many of you have some tyranny running in your blood.

I would be glad to be a member of the senate but I don't have the free time needed to play the game as dictator. I even think I won't be available for the chats.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Tamerlin, you can't leave me alone on the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am still thinking.............

Comment

Tamerlin, that's fine. The dictator(ahem Gilg ) just needs an advisory committee.

Comment

Hi all,

some news this thread

And Members of the senate are always welcome

Comment

Working...
          X