Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamerlin
    Aaargh!

I know there is a file somewhere that is preventing a unit to pillage an invalid tile, the bug is not solved (as you should be able to pillage such a tile) but at least there isn't a crash anymore (as you are simply told you can't pillage this tile).

I don't know if it can be downloaded from the directory as I have already searched it without finding the said file (which does not mean it is not there ). I am sure Martin knows the answer.
    What about discussing it. I mean the Super Apolyton Pack. Go to the directory find the there the Super Apolyton Pack find the "Discuss it link!" click on it and you find yourself in the Super Apolyton Pack thread and there you read the first posts and finally you find the attachment of interest. Or just click here to get it.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thanks Martin, I have clicked on here and... realized I had already downloaded the file.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Despot, just in case you would wonder where to unzip the apol_slics.slc file, here is the target folder:

C:\Program Files\Activision\Call To Power 2\ctp2_data\default\gamedata

Provided C: is the Hard Disk Drive you have installed CtP2 on of course.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

And provided you installed the game on an English windows version into the directory suggested by the installer of CTP2 of course.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Aaaah, yes... of course.

I have a french version of Windows 2000 so I suppose the terms are not so different in each national edition.

Comment

NICE!!

my problem is completely solved now...

and my game is going so well...

so, thanks everybody who helped !!

cya

Comment

Working...
              X