4 Player Game thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Player Game thread.

Having just posted on another thread I decided we need a thread to organise 4 player games as they are so hard to get sorted out with the limited number and frequency of players online.

For this to work I think we should agree a regular time each week when 4 player games will be played / or continued. I guess the best time to suit all would be Saturday evening about 7pm GMT and continue for about 6 hours.

The most frustrating thing about trying to get these games going is that in the unlikely event that there are even 4 people available the chances are that one or more only has a few hours, this also makes continuations even harder to get going.

I am looking for 4 dedicated players that can commit to games (including continuations), please post here to confirm when you would be available.

Hi, I have only played one online game (with maq & toni), and im not great at the game, but im commited so ill join in any games you got planed. Also 4 Player sounds great!

Thanks
    Glen
    Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

Hey i havent been able to get an online game going but i will play wit yall ive been tryin to get a game going for a while well its friday now 4:00 gmt for you guys but its 9:00 am for me here but starday i will be on ok later

Comment

Working...
      X