No announcement yet.

ctp 2 on XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot run it too.. and I have windows XP french. I have the exact error when I try to run it. The application does not launch at all, so it might be the incompatibility with international versions of windows XP.
    Hi!

Comment

Welcome Mathgoulet,

Have you tried the FAQ thread? This thread can give you some hints but I don't know if it will solve your problem. I am currently running CtP2 with a french version of Windows XP Pro and it works well.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

hi hi

Uhm.. I tried reading through faq.. but after few researches I could only find this thread... unfortunatly I still cannot run it so it might be because of a driver / other stuff then.... but thanks anyway
        Hi!

Comment

You should try to run CtP2 in Win98 Compatibility Mode, if it doesn't work, try to install the game in Win98 Compatibility Mode. This trick allowed me to solve many problems with "old" games under Win2000, I suppose it must also work with Win XP.
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X