"Behind The Code": W. Lee (Part 2/2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Behind The Code": W. Lee (Part 2/2)

The second and final of the first "Behind The Code" interview set, where ex-Activisioners talk with Apolyton CS` (ACS) Locutus about the Call To Power series and in particular the second title in light of its pending source code release, is now online.

Winnie "St. Swithin" Lee was on the Civilization: Call To Power design team along with James Farley, Jason Feffer and Brad Santos. On Call To Power II, she worked alongside Dan Hagerty and Tony Evans. In looking back, she discusses the highlights and low points of her gaming career in relation to her work on CTP. Blacklisted by the industry for two-and-a-half years running, Lee discusses the good and bad of people and events around her, her positive outlook on the pending release of the Call To Power II source code and why she cannot play the games she worked so hard to contribute on.

Comments on the second instalment are welcomed in this thread.

----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    Last edited by DanQ; August 22, 2003, 21:50.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Cool interview.

Comment

Clearly my experiences and Winnie's experiences were vastly different.

Pyaray

Comment

I liked the way Locutus was trying to see if she would be taking part in the fan development of CTP..........and wasnt getting a commited answer! like two prize fighters probeing for an opening
        Cool work guys - these are excellent features to run
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Designer is the low guy on the totem pole, pyaray. That's just the way it is.

But it was a lot of fun, huh?
          -30-

Comment

Working...
          X