No announcement yet.

London Apolyton Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey IW, you haven't gone and got 'gangsta plats' have you?

Locutus,I forgot one VERY appropriate thing to do when you visit: http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/ , if you haven't already been. I'll have to go again as the 'british' historic bit(celtic war-chariots etc) was closed when i visited
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

no....
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

well good - its da fashion it seems
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Will there be anyone there with a camera?
          When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Yup, I have a camera.

Well, today's the day. Anyone in the area is welcome to join us at 'The Moon Under Water' (Charing Cross Road) from the early afternoon onwards...
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Have fun .

Comment

Nice day for it too (at least up here).
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

have a s*itload of fun!!
                  When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Yeah hope you all have a fun day And spare a thought for us working bods who couldn't make it

Comment

I just persuaded my boss to let me finish early and i end up waiting for the bus for 25mins in the town station then another 15 mins to change drivers at the depot :sweatinglike****:

If you dare to share the pics with all of poly im particularly looking forward to Locutus' nobbley knees in a pair of bermudas
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Re: London Apolyton Meet

Originally posted by Locutus
                        On August 8 there will be an Apolyton meeting in London. Several CtPers are certain/very likely to attend this meeting: IW, Peter, CoT, Barley and yours truly.
                        Bummer. I just returned from London on the 5th. Have fun tonight.

Comment

Sorry, couldnt make it. Put me down next time. Imagine youve hit the westend around now. Looking forward to hearing how it went. Who got the most pi$$ed! etc. Anyone get arrested lol

Comment

It was good.

I'll probably post the pictures in the Off Topic thread. Which doesn't seem to exist yet. Ah well.

In fact most people had left by the time the pub closed, so I don't think much West-end hitting went on. However, a number of people went back to Reading to visit the Legendary After Dark Club and crash at MikeH's house.

Who got the most pi$$ed!
                            I think this prize goes to Ecthelion who was nicely drunk before he started shooting Tequila Slammers...

/edit, have ye'selves a link to the pictures.
                            Last edited by Immortal Wombat; August 9, 2003, 09:29.
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

well whats the story form the CTPers point of view
                              Did you speak to the Civ3(spit!) players
                              or did you divide into seperate groups and glare at each other..........i can just imagine the conversation,
                              'but empire management in CTP is so much better!......'
                              'No Civ3's strategic resources make it the better game!'
                              etc
                              etc.......
                              Im just sick as aparrot that i couldn't go

Comment

pah. None of the attendants were Civ3 players. Peter and perhaps Locutus were really the only purely on-topic posters there.

Comment

Working...
                                X