I can't control my settlers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't control my settlers!

i installed the apolyton super pack and now i can't really control my settlers. i order them a few spaces and they do that but as soon as the next turn, they start heading back to the city. the next turn, they head out a space from the city then head right back to the city. what is going on? is this intended?

i thought at first this was some kind of automatic thing to prevent a riot due to unhappiness but even when the city is happy [or has a garrison], the settler still does this ****.

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Question #62 in the FAQ.

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

thank you, Maquiladora... i guess i should've checked out the FAQ first...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

oh and welcome to playing modded CTP2
        Any problems, hic-ups, there will be someone who will try to help
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X