Apolyton Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Pack

Is there a list somewhere of all the changes/features of the Apolyton Pack mod? I installed it and it seems to work fine, but now I'd like to know what all changed.

Duuk
    If you must do harm to a man, harm him in such a way as to prevent him ever being able to seek revenge upon you. -- Niccolo Machiavelli

As far as I know there is no complete list of all the changes, that are necessary to know to make a good German Great Library for instance.

So far as I know, were the advance costs changed, that depends on the original age of the advances. Ancient advance costs are unchanged, Renaissance costs were doubled, Mordern advernce costs were trippled, Genetic advance costs are now four to five times higher and Diamond advances costs in Apolyton Pack up to six times of the original costs. There were also some changes of the enabling advances for tile improvements and terraforming options, I don't know them in particular. Also the terrain boni were changed. And also some more changes, I don't remember or got to know.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
    X