Newb Question about city calculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb Question about city calculations

My question is about the order in which each contributing factor towards each cities sceince contributions is worked out.

Ok i dont think that makes much sense so ill explain using examples

if the calculation was:

Cities Base Income (100) + Trade Income (200) - Maintinance Costs (20) + Improvments (+60%) x science percentage (60%)

Then total science for that city would be 268.8

If it was:

Cities Base Income (100) + Trade Income (200) + Improvments (+60%) - Maintinance Costs (20) x science percentage (60%)

Then the total science contributions would be 276

Or if it was:

Cities Base Income (100) - Maintinance Costs (20) + Improvments (+60%) + Trade Income (200) x science percentage (60%)

then the total would be 196.8

So as you can see depending on the order in which the calculation is worked out change what the overall outcome is.

What i want to know is - what is this order? So if anyone understandes what im asking can you please tell me the answer!

Thanks
    Glen
    Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Some hints/comments can be found in here

Comment

Ok thanks Gilgamensch, i did actualy find what i was looking for. After Clicking a link inside the link you gave me... very confusing

So thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Glen
      Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

I know this threat was/is a bit confusing, but I decided to post the first one, as there was also some information in.

You are welcome

Comment

Working...
        X