Celebrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrations

Does anyone know what celebrations actually do?
    When a city's happiness increases i get a message saying that they are celebrating, but does this affet anything?
    In Civ2 it gave you more production, food and gold but what does it do in CTP2?

Thanx
    SEX!!! - ha ha, made you look!

Oh and while I'm doing this what does the "Settler" text next to my flag mean?

(Left hand side, in the Author column)

Comment

Settler changes to Chieftain when you have posted 30 times i think and chieftain to warlord when you posted 100 times and warlord to prince on 500(and when you have archiefed 500 posts you can use custom avatar) and (i think) prince to king on 1000
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

As far as i know it doesnt effect anything, they happen at 85+ happiness or somethin outrageous, which usually means youve got way too many wonders already or your empire settings are too generous.

Warlord changes to Prince at 300 posts but you get an custom avatar after 500 posts.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

so if ur cits r celebrating, it means a bad thing?

Comment

No but it means that you can be harder on your pepole (lower wages,more work and less food
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

I believe celebrations give you points for your final score.

Comment

Ok, so if my people are celebrating it generally means that I have my rations/wages/workdays to high/low.

Thanx

Comment

Actual I am not so shure about the whole think I tried to max out the sliders in Cradle and I saw a lost in science as I did this.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

so it is good for *something....... huh

Comment

Working...
                    X