Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data for CTP2 improvements, wonders, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data for CTP2 improvements, wonders, etc.

Hi,

the Civilopedia in CTP2 seems to be very weak in telling me exactly how much percent of effect certain improvements or wonders have. For example, the Pyramids are said to bring more gold to the empire, but how much is it actually? I find the information quite useless without the numbers. Could somebody help me? Is there a list anywhere online of all the numbers which the game manual or Great Library omit? Do I have to buy the Strategy guide to find this out?
    Thanks,

Ivan
    Ivan - ivanbuto2@yahoo.com

If you want the *EXACT* effects, take a browse through \Call to Power 2\ctp2_data\default\gamedata\wonders.txt

It'll shed some light.

Comment

Or check www.calltopower2.com - it has some excellent stats (the reference chart contains exact numbers for many of the wonders and improvements too, if you have one)
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

www.calltopower2.com doesn't help, it just displays what the great library tells you.
        SEX!!! - ha ha, made you look!

Comment

So as Dale suggest, Check out this file. It is very easy to understnad what every wonder do and the values since this file is what determine the values

Dont worry it is very easy to undestand it
          Attached Files
          "Kill a man and you are a murder.
          Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
          Kill all and you are a God!"
          -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
          X