Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would I like about Call to Power 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. President
    The image I have is a facility, for instance, a library, having a certain number of points assigned to it, and when you order a city to bulid one, the requisite number of points are deducted from your total. Would that be accurate?
    I'm not sure if what Vel said made this clear, but note that libraries and other in-city improvements are built in just the same way as always - PW is for tile improvements only (farms, mines, fisheries, forts, etc.).

Comment

I made a thread in Other Games about being tired of games with excessive micromanaging, and someone mentioned Call to Power 2 as a game I might like.

I'm the "someone" who mentioned ctp2
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

If you have CTP1 (I don't know you)

1 thing I hate is that Wormholes and SPACE has been removed altogether, No Space cities, I had some good ideas like Space super Maglevs that allow land unit to move at least 40 squares in 1 go through space.

Comment

Originally posted by BornAcorn
          ...I had some good ideas like Space super Maglevs that allow land unit to move at least 40 squares in 1 go through space.
          Whats so good about that? IMHO it would kill alot of strategy involved to have a unit move that far in one turn. Im not surprised they cut space altogether (or always planned to) it wouldve wasted more time to develop and often the player never reaches that late in the game.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yea but the should have left it in so that it could be modded, i mean they left everything else in CtP1 units... umm cant think of anything else but they should have left space in just for modders (they would have made it perfect)

-James
            Oxygen should be considered a drug
            Tiberian Sun Retro
            My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
            http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

Working...
            X