Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye for a while

Hey peeps,

I'm gonna be gone for a while...anything from 1-3 months.I'm moving house and a new internet connection will be the last thing I'll be getting(if I've got the cash left that is) .

Anyway,this'll mean I won't be able to play the Succession game V:the Empire of Ra,for a couple of months at least.So the guys who are involved in it(Locutus,mapfi,Immortal Wombat,Oerdin,Hermann the Lombard),remember not to send me the save game or you may be waiting a while

Keep on CTP2ing,and I'll see you all shortly.

Gazablanca
    I need Scooby Snacks.

Goodluck with your move Gaza

Comment

Yes, good luck! I also wish you patience with the inevitable frustrations and disruptions. We'll keep the game warm for you until you get back.
      "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Good Luck, cya in a few months
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

yeah hope it goes well for ya and cu in a few months. At least you can play CTP2 alot!
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Good Luck!

check the CTP2 forum in a cyber cafe from time to time, ok!
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
            X