Having some fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some fun

Toni is still waiting for a place in the torney, tx Wittlich for the tip, guys come on pick me

Well Toni, it seems that I will have to duck out of the tourny because of my router problems. However, you can take my place.

You will be playing against TheArsenal and Shadow. They are planning on starting today at 0100 GMT (which I think should be 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST)

If you want to participate, post a comment stating such in the tournament thread. Click on this link to go there:

Comment

Exactly. We could use the extra player. I've never played one on one before, but I have the feeling its a bit harsh. Go to the other thread and let us know about your availability and what not.
      "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Working...
      X