Official cheat code for CtP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official cheat code for CtP2

Ok i havent tried this to see if it works but i was looking through the forum archive (thats what boredem does) and i found a post from some one called St Swithin who was part of the Activision team.

If you enter the leader name "Leemur", you get a million gold and a million public works. There's also a 1/100 chance that the very first time you open the Great Library, the words "lemur poo" will appear in the search text line.
    I thought i would post this as some of you might find it interesting and so it doesnt get lost in time

SMIFFGIG
    Oxygen should be considered a drug
    Tiberian Sun Retro
    My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
    http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Bored? Aren't you playing the tournament game?
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Because modswapper dont work on my machine, and the tournaments change mods for each one. Its just a real pain trying to switch between different mods without moddswapper. Specially since i like to use GoodMod with MM2 that just makes things even more labourious.

Otherwise i would surely play the tourney's and PBEM if that gets setup

What i would love is a new updated version of modswapper that is 100% compatable with Win2k

anyway have you tried that cheat Maquiladora does it work

SMIFFGIG
      Oxygen should be considered a drug
      Tiberian Sun Retro
      My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
      http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

Wasn't Leemur a cheat?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, i havent tried it, Ive seen it before though. I assume it works if a guy working on the ctp2 team said it.

Does everyone using Win2K have a problem with Modswapper?
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Re: Official cheat code for CtP2

Originally posted by SMIFFGIG's
            I thought i would post this as some of you might find it interesting and so it doesnt get lost in time
            Some RTS fanboy morons working for a major gaming website were asked to collect some cheat codes for Civ3 and actually managed to list this as a Civ3 cheat code So now you have every now and then threads popping up in the Civ3 forums where people ask why this doesn't work...

So, don't worry, this particular cheat won't be forgotten easily...

Originally posted by Maquiladora
            guy working on the ctp2 team
            Last time we checked St Swithin was still a gal - although that *was* a while ago
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
              Some RTS fanboy morons working for a major gaming website were asked to collect some cheat codes for Civ3 and actually managed to list this as a Civ3 cheat code So now you have every now and then threads popping up in the Civ3 forums where people ask why this doesn't work...

So, don't worry, this particular cheat won't be forgotten easily...
              So if the creators of Civ3 want or want not there will be ever something of CTP2 in Civ3. Even if it is not implemented.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Re: Re: Official cheat code for CtP2

Originally posted by Locutus

Last time we checked St Swithin was still a gal - although that *was* a while ago
                Maybe she's having hormone treatments
                But dont tell her i said that

Comment

Working...
                X