help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

i dunno how to install the cradle i have installed the official 1.1 patch and the modswap 1.5 when i go to play it it just puts me back to the desktop with a error message something about default folder thread, i i tried installing the cradle directly into the call to power folder

But the Craddle option showed in the modswapper list? Or did you tried to launch a second time?
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

What is the error message exactly?
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

do you install the cradle by just unzipping the complete download into the call to power folder, thats what i did. The error message was a slic message i have to reinstall the whole thing over again and i dont know how to

Comment

If you haven't done so already: open ctp2_program/ctp/userprofile.txt and find the line "DebugSlic=Yes" and change it to say "DebugSlic=No"
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
          X