No announcement yet.

Is this game worth getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry? Where when you create a map or a scenario you change anything of the game?

Don't confuse Modpacks/Themepacks with scenarios and maps.

Bah... This is useless... Enjoy CtP2.

But, sorry, for me that game continues in the classification of "crap"

Just a final question: The first thing that you do with a game is create a modfile for it?
    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by XarXo
      Sorry? Where when you create a map or a scenario you change anything of the game?
      Don't confuse Modpacks/Themepacks with scenarios and maps.
      Modpacks/Themepacks change many of the basic elements of the game. Scenarios, by their very nature, often change elements of the game because they have a narrow focus, so adding units, buildings and so forth help fill out the the dead spots in a game - but that is not a requirement for a Scenario.

Please read my post explaining what the Apolyton Pack is - I thought I made it clear... The Apolyton Pack boosts the AI in many areas without changing units/buildings/wonders/tech. It operates as a patch...

I will not explain again.

Bah... This is useless... Enjoy CtP2.
      Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Just a final question: The first thing that you do with a game is create a modfile for it?
      For a suprising number of people - yes - again, everyone here agrees that Activision released a half-completed product.

The same seemed to be the case for civ3...
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

I found Call To Power 1 at Wal*Mart and bought it, Do you know how I can get the mods from CTP2 to CTP1? Can I even put them in CTP1?

Comment

Sorry, gotta have CTP2
          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Unless you wanna do a whole lot of translating text files...
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Damn.....o well ill just have to live with CTP1 for 2 weeks..........

Comment

I had some wonderful tuime with CTP1 for amost a year and half. So i hope ypou enjoy conquering space and sea. Because i had plenty of it. But CTP2 with mods is the best game of all times.

Lets no confuse CTP2 modded is wonderful, but Activision does not have the nick name crapvision for nothing.
                "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                Kill all and you are a God!"
                -Jean Rostand

Comment

Crapvision, never heard that one...

Comment

CtP1 has its own mods, check out the topped thread in the CtP1-General forum for details.
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

how about Nonactiv-vision
                      Oxygen should be considered a drug
                      Tiberian Sun Retro
                      My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
                      http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

Working...
                      X