No announcement yet.

I love the music but it plays over and over again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I listed tracks 0-10 for my 11 track cd and it plays track no.1 now, thanks Locutus
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

You're welcome Aahhh, I feel another addition to the FAQ coming up
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Of course the track titles that you can select in the music options have little use, except if you select the top one it plays track 2 on the music cd. But the random order now plays track no.1 at least
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't have any software yet to rip music but will try it out.

I tried going to window explorer but cant find any files for the music. Do I need the software so I can see the files? I can see them on a normal cd.

Thanks again

Davor

Comment

They are hiddenon the CD and can only be read with a CD Player or CD Player emulation software, search for Audio Grabber with Google and you should find a shareware version of it.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Or just download an old full version of Musicmatch Jukebox from here, its simple and you wont have to find an mp3 decoder like for audiograbber to start making mp3's right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                You're welcome Aahhh, I feel another addition to the FAQ coming up
                Maybe it is time to edit again the first post. The table of content needs an update. And by the way I would not only be concernedabout my boxes but also about my ears, if you play the "data" track.

-Martin

Comment

OK. I have 16 audio tracks but only 10 of them have music. The other 6 tracks are short (6 seconds in length) tracks that don’t have any sound at all on them. Of course, that’s on my CD image. I’ll pull out my CD and see what is up with these 6 tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by ETB
                    OK. I have 16 audio tracks but only 10 of them have music. The other 6 tracks are short (6 seconds in length) tracks that don’t have any sound at all on them. Of course, that’s on my CD image. I’ll pull out my CD and see what is up with these 6 tracks.
                    There are only 11 tracks on the cd. Where the first one is actual the computer data. So only 10 music tracks on the cd.

-Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

Maybe it is time to edit again the first post. The table of content needs an update.
                      I know, but I'm busy and it's not exactly priority #1 at the moment...

And by the way I would not only be concernedabout my boxes but also about my ears, if you play the "data" track.
                      Well, I wouldn't want to play it at maximum volume, but otherwise I can (just) handle it

Comment

When I played the data track it was silent (and very long). I don't know whether that's because CD Player realised it was data and quietened it...

Comment

You sure you didn't blow your speakers (or ears ) out and they're broken permanently now?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X