Who's new to MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's new to MP?

I've been noticing a lot of new blood showing up at the MP servers lately and I'm wondering what's causing it all. Is it just that CTP2 has hit the bargin shelves so more people are picking it up now or is it something else? I'd like to think our little MP tournement has something to do with it but it hasn't even started yet besides there isn't more then twenty-five people signed up. I really think it has something to do with disappointed players of Civ3 defecting to a game that has real MP and all the options Civ3 players have been dreaming of for the past year.

Still I might be missing something. What is your theory?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Certainly all the things you mentioned have combined at the same time to bring more new players in ctp2 MP. Also the "rushbuy fix" must have certainly persuaded a few new players/lurkers not just the old timers to dip into the servers for some practice before the tournament starts. (Im yet to see the rushbuy fix in action though)
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

CTP2 is bacoming popular with the migration of disapointed civ3ers, the revival of forums and the improvements with the mods (specially Apolyton Pack that works as the lastest patch).
      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
      X