No announcement yet.

To Dave and/or others: Wall Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a 19" monitor and it looks exactly right Only some of the fonts are hard to read when they have a poor background (like the topleft corner of wallpaper #3 ), but I adjusted the font size a little (for some reason I can't seem to change the color, that would have solved the problem too) and now they look okay, regardless of background

Best part is, I used to play a lot on a 'small' map in CtP2, I thought that was already quite large. Now a small map almost entirely fits on a single screen
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Are they 800x600 too, or just higher?
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Those 3 are 1024 x 768, they stretch well to higher resolutions too.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

For the database I resized each of them to 640x800, 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x960. They can easily be stretched/resized to other sizes as well though. (They will all be available in the databases shortly).

Comment

Cool, Locutus! With my crappy 15" monitor, anything above 800x600 needs to be read with a microscope.

Comment

Er... I'm so embarassed... how do I download those wallpapers from the database? I noticed that the 800x600 one has more than 1,000 KB, but all I could do was to click on it to enlarge it and then to save it to a folder, but that was an instantaneous process, I did not downloaded it. I guess that if I try to use that saved image it will have a poor resolution, because what is in my HD is not the 800x600 image.

Comment

Don't worry, I didn't get it the first time either, it's not exactly intuitive. Once you've found the file you want to download, click on the name (or the picture if that's possible) to go to the 'details' screen, then click on the name again to download it...

Oh, I hadn't even mentioned it here tet, but the desktops can be found in the Apolyton Directory.

Comment

Thanx, Loc.

Comment

Working...
                  X