MP game on Saturday 06/06/2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP game on Saturday 06/06/2002

I'd like to play an MP game this saturday at 12pm PST (20:00 GMT) on the netherlands server. If any of you would like to play then make sure you have a good copy of the servers.dat file and just show up in the lobby. The game will be a standard unmodded MP game using v1.11 patch.

Good luck and I hope to see you there.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I've been about thinking of giving MP a decent try, but unfortunately my PC is still broken... Oh well, maybe in a few weeks...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Damn Firewalls! Oh well LAN it stays.
      Three weeks!! can't the collective 'assimilate' some bits and pieces to help out? I think when you try it you might like it
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
        can't the collective 'assimilate' some bits and pieces to help out?
        We already do, but it takes forever to transport those parts over those d*mn slow trans-warp conduits half-way across the Galaxy from Unimatrix 1...
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Comment

Oerdin, how did the game go off? Unfortunately i couldnt turn up for that one, but im gonna have plenty of time this weekend and id like to get another game going then. Im sure ill post a new thread at some point.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
            X