Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He may be back, but then again...

Dale,
    Ahhh, real life always ends up intruding on the cyberworld. Excellent work on Apolyton Pack, Diplomod and on WAW. (I was hoping that WAW could of been taken a few steps further though. )

Thanks for your insight on the game - and don't be a stranger on this forum!!!
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Dale,
      Stop real life and keep on dreaming.....
      We'll waiting for you.....
      MF

Comment

Originally posted by Adriano
        Dale,
        Stop real life and keep on dreaming.....
        We'll waiting for you.....
        As Ben stated Dale will do it anyway - earlier or later. But in the meantime good luck and be happy with your real life.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

He cannot leave. It is impossible. I already tried to do it once and I failed miserably. He'll be back. They are always back.

Well, I just have one thing to say, Dale: thank you and good luck. (actually, those are two things...)
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I noticed today that Alexnm was registered poster #54 You've been here ages!!
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Sorry to see you go, Dale. If it wasn't for your work on Diplomod, I wouldn't have had a clue as to where to begin to try to make sense of all those diplomacy events. You'll be missed; good luck with RL.

Comment

I had no idea that I was #54, IW. I've been here for so long that sometimes I think the first word I pronounced was "Poly"...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I've just started to play Call to Power 2 this weekend and i already have 2 mods from Dale on my computer...
                  It's too bad that someone who has done such a good job leaves...

I've never had contact with you...but i already miss you!

Thanks and good luck
                  "Give us peace in our time",

Stuart Adamson, singer from Big Country, 1958-2001.

Comment

Dale, your Super Apolyton Pack has already given me many hours of enjoyable (and frustrating) fun playing CtP2 the way it should be! Thank you for such a great mod. I hope that you get the urge to come back here, even if only ocassionally.

Comment

Working...
                    X