Things are slowing down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are slowing down.

Is it just me or have things slowed down considerably since Lucutus went on vacation? Come on people! Start a thread or something...
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

And as long as I've started an off topic thread can somebody please tell me what this is?

Level: 23
    HP: 441 / 550
    MP: 211 / 1156
    Exp: 0%

It's printed under my name in the author section on the left and I've never seen it before. Is it new or have I just been blind all this time?

Comment

Re: Things are slowing down.

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Is it just me or have things slowed down considerably since Lucutus went on vacation? Come on people! Start a thread or something...
      World Cup. It's cutting into my game time.
      "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Oerdin,

I can't see any of those stats underneath my avatar but apparently it's all explained in this thread:

I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

Thanks Gazablanca things are starting to make sense. Now if I could only figure out why it shows them half then time and hides them the other half...

Comment

I think Marcos is still testing them out. They slowed the site considerably, and gave loads of "server busy" messages. I think they're still having a trial period...
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Like TheArsenal WorldCup fever is taking hold - i can feel it seeping into the english part of my blood!(come on boyz you can do it - last 16!!)
              And to be fair locutus is a big part of these forums - so he is being missed, still in a way it's nice to have a breather - gives me time to let the creative juices flow and play a bit of the game.
              Although i've mostly been playing Pharoh recently and i'm trying BattleCruiser3000AD but not getting very far. Actualy i've downloaded a load of 'oldies' from that underdogs site and am reliveing my child-hood(Eliteplus,Guild of Thieves,Imperialism etc), so poly posting has taken a back-seat for now!
              Viva England!
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Oerdin,

Are you available for this round of Succession Game V? I'll post my results by tomorrow and I'd be happy to forward the game to you. We lost Assur, and with Locutus hors de combat that left only three of us in the loop. We need fresh blood.

-- HtL
                "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                  Although i've mostly been playing Pharoh recently...
                  I've gotten 2 1/2 years out of that game, though I am taking a break from it at the moment - 3 more cities and I finish my family history. (gotta figure out how to get enough military up and running in Byblos before the invasion force hits.)
                  Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                  ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

DP
                    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Originally posted by Hermann the Lombard
                      Oerdin,

Are you available for this round of Succession Game V? I'll post my results by tomorrow and I'd be happy to forward the game to you. We lost Assur, and with Locutus hors de combat that left only three of us in the loop. We need fresh blood.

-- HtL
                      I'm afraid I won't be availible any time soon. I'm in the process of moving and the only place I can use the computer is at work. I don't think he'd be to happy if I started playing CTP2 in the office. Though it would be funny to see his face if I did. :-)

Comment

Well, I'm back (more or less) and the World Cup is almost over, so hopefully activity will start to increase again soon...
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                        X